What to Write Inside Greeting Cards:
Adding a Personal Note
YEAR ROUND GREETINGS
Thank You: General
· With special thanks and much appreciation.
· Sincere thanks for your extra efforts.
· Your thoughtfulness is appreciated so much more than words can say.
· With sincere gratitude for all you have done.
· You’re the best!
· You made my day!
· It was a pleasure to work with you.
· Thank you for thinking of us.
· Many thanks for all you do.
Thank You: For Business/Order
· Thank you for your order. Continuing to serve you will be a pleasure.
· Your business is always appreciated.
· Thank you for choosing us.
· Thank you for your friendship, your business and the opportunity to serve you.
· Your business is sincerely appreciated. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
· Success is having you for a customer.
· We appreciate your business and your confidence in us.
· Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Thank You: For Referral
· Thank you for the referral. Your confidence and trust in us is sincerely appreciated.
· Thank you for referring _______ to our firm. We sincerely appreciate your confidence in us.
· Thanks for thinking of me. Your referral is very much appreciated.
· Thank you for the vote of confidence.
· Many thanks for referring _______ to me. I’ll make sure he/she gets VIP service.
Thank You: For Time/Conversation
· Thank you for taking the time to meet with me.
· It was a pleasure talking with you. I hope we can speak again soon.
· Thanks for your time. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to call me.
· Thank you for meeting with me. If you need anything, I’m only a phone call away.
· Thanks for squeezing me in. I know how busy you are.
· Many thanks for your inquiry. I’m sure we can meet your needs.
· Wishing you a wonderful day.
· Sincere good wishes on your special day.
· Best wishes on your birthday for good health and happiness throughout the year.
· Warmest greetings on your birthday with every good wish for the coming year.
· With friendly thoughts and best wishes for your birthday.
· Sending you sincere wishes for good health and happiness on your birthday.
· All the best to you for a very special birthday.
· May you have an unforgettable day filled with happiness.
· Wishing you life’s best!
· May this day and every day be filled with joy.
· Wishing you every happiness today and always.
· Have a sensational day!
· May all of your dreams come true.
· Warm wishes on your birthday and always.
· Happy Anniversary! Thank you for being a part of our success now and in the future.
· Thanks for another great year!
· You’ve made our success possible. Thank you!
· Thanks from all of us for ______ years of your business. We look forward to many more.
· Many thanks for being our customer for _______ years. We value that relationship.
· Your business is appreciated. Thank you for choosing us.
· A hearty welcome from all of us.
· Welcome aboard! It’s good to have you with us.
· A very warm welcome. We’re glad you joined us.
· We’re glad you’re here.
· A warm welcome. Thank you for choosing us!
· Welcome! We look forward to serving you.
· A warm welcome from all of us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
· Congratulations on a job well done.
· Hoping the best things in life will always be yours.
· This is a day to remember.
· It’s great to see good things happen for someone so deserving.
· Congratulations on a well-deserved promotion.
· Congratulations on an outstanding accomplishment.
· Your achievement is an inspiration.
· Kudos to you! You’ve earned them.
· Just want to add my good wishes to those you’ve already received.
· Bravo! You’ve accomplished great things.
· With every good wish for your retirement. May this be the start of your best years.
· Congratulations on your retirement. Best wishes for a great future.
· Wishing you life's best today and always.
· Congratulations on achieving a milestone. Here's to a great future.
· Best wishes for today and every day in the future.
· Congratulations on your special day. May the future be filled with much happiness.
· May every day find you feeling better!
· Thinking of you. May you feel better soon.
· Our warmest thoughts are with you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
· We’re sick without you. Get well soon.
· Hoping this finds you well on the way to recovery.
· Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
· You are in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
· You are missed! Get well soon and hurry back.
· Please accept my/our deepest sympathy
· My/Our sympathy and thoughts are with you and your family.
· Offering my/our sincerest condolences to you and your family
· With concern and caring sympathy.
· May your sorrow be eased by good memories.
· With heartfelt sympathy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
· Hoping these words of sympathy will comfort you in your time of sorrow.
· Words are inadequate at a time like this. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
Keeping in Touch
· Just a note to keep in touch. Let’s talk soon.
· Thinking of you—hope all is well. Let me know if I can help in any way.
· Sorry I missed you. Hope to talk with you soon.
· Just touching base with you.
· Sending this just to say hi.
· Wishing you happiness and cheer during the Christmas season and always
· Have a great Christmas and a safe and wonderful new year
· Warmest holiday wishes from our home to yours
· Though we can’t be with you during this holiday season, we send our love and most heartfelt wishes for a wonderful holiday season
· Sending you our best wishes at Christmastime and always
· Best wishes for peace, health and happiness during the holidays and all year long.
· Wishing you the Christmas spirit all year long
· May the joy of the season stay with you throughout the year
· Hope the holidays find you happy and healthy
· The best part of this happy season is keeping in touch with special friends like you
· All good wishes for a happy holiday season and a prosperous new year
· In the true spirit of the season, wishing you peace and joy
· Wishing you the gifts of love, friendship and good health
· May love, hope and happiness be yours at Christmas and always
· Hope your holidays are happy days
· Just a note to say we’re thinking of you at Christmastime. Hope to see you in the New Year.
· Wishing you a happy and healthy Christmas
· Wishing you love, peace and joy during this season and always
· Have a wonderful holiday and a great new year
· Wishing you holiday fun for the whole family
· Thinking of you and sending the warmest of wishes for a very Merry Christmas
· Wishing you a most memorable Christmas
· Sending warmest wishes for a happy holiday
· Thinking of you during the holidays and always
· Our thoughts are with you during the holidays
· Reaching across the miles to wish you happy holiday season and wonderful New Year
· May all your hopes and dreams come true during the New Year
· Happy holidays. Hope the New Year is your best ever
· May love and happiness be yours at the holidays and throughout the New Year
· Wishing you the best of everything during the New Year
· Hoping your New Year celebration is the start of a wonderful year
· May your New Year be full of friends, family and fun
· Sending wholehearted wishes for the best year yet
· Sending boundless wishes for a Happy New Year
· May you have an abundance of good fortune in the New Year
· Wishing you peace, joy and happiness throughout the New Year
· May your hopes and dreams for the New Year come true
· There is no better time than the holidays to express our appreciation for your business. May the joys of the season be yours.
· The year end brings no greater pleasure than the opportunity to thank you for your business and wish you the best of everything in the year ahead.
· With much appreciation for your business during the past year and best wishes for prosperity and peace year ahead.
· Sending you many thanks for your business during the past year and many good wishes for the year to come.
· Sincerest thanks for your business and warmest wishes for a happy holiday season and a New Year of peace and prosperity.
Back to Library